Table of Content is very important things for bloggers. Because this can help our readers to find their required topic and they can know that what is about this post. Many bloggers who are using Blogger.com they don’t know that How to Add Automatic Table of Contents in Google Blogger.
You might also like:
- How to Setup Domain With Blogger Using Cloudflare CDN
- How to Disable Text Selection in Blogger Post | Disable Right Click in Blogger
- Top 10 Blogger Templates to get Ranking on Google First Position
First of all backup your Blogger blog theme. Because while adding table of content if you do any little mistake then you can lose your Theme. Now follow me step by step to add Table of Content in Blogger.
Add Table Of Content in Blogger
- First of all Go to Your blogger dashboard and go to Theme settings.
- Now Click on Edit HTML to add some scripts and html codes in your blogger theme.
- Find </head> in theme by pressing “CTRL+F”
- Paste the below given code above </head>
- Don’t edit anything in this code just copy and paste it.
Click here to get the head code and place it above head.
5. Now, Search Search This code which is given below by pressing CTRL+F. and find the “]]></b:skin>”
After finding this code in your blogger theme paste this code above ]]></b: Skin > Code. please don’t edit anything from this code otherwise you will lose your blogger theme.
6. After completing the above-given steps for (Table of Content) find this code in your blogger theme by pressing CTRL+F Key.
Find the <data:post.body/> Code and replace it with <div id=”post-toc”><data:post.body/></div>.
Now, Your Theme customizing is completed and you can insert a Table of content in any Post easily by following the below-Given Method. In each topic, you have to insert these two HTML codes as I am showing you below.
7. Go to your Blogger Blog Post and Edit it. Don’t use compose mode just go to Html View mode and paste this code after the first paragraph of your post or anywhere where you want.
8. After adding this code now paste another code which is given here at the End of the post and save the post.
When you will make a new post then you will need these two codes to insert in your post. by using these HTML Codes you can easily Insert a table of content in your blogger blog post. Many people ask to add a Table of content automatic but unfortunately, we have not any option to install any Plugins as WordPress.